Five more people have been arrested by Cedar Park Police in connection with a shooting at a Walmart parking lot earlier this month.
Police have arrested the following men:
• Anthony Vaughan, 19, for tampering with or fabricating physical evidence, a third-degree felony with a bond of $10,000.
• Joseph Howell, 22, for tampering with or fabricating evidence, a third-degree felony with a bond of $100,000.
• Ashton Warth, 19, for unlawfully carrying a weapon, a class A misdemeanor with a bond set at $10,000 .
• Austin Morita, 17, for a prohibited weapon, a class A misdemeanor with a bond set at $25,000 and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, a second-degree felony with a bond set at $50,000.
• Leland McGlocklin, 23, for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, a second-degree felony with a bond set at $50,000.
All five men are currently in Williamson County Jail.
The Aug. 19 shooting stemmed from a “disturbance” at a nearby party, according to Police Chief Henry Fluck. The group of five young men agreed to meet at the Walmart to settle their differences.
The suspected shooter, 18-year-old Soloman Onwukaife, was released from the hospital and booked into Williamson County Jail on Aug 21. He is charged with four counts of aggravated assault with deadly weapon, each carrying a bond of $20,000.
Onwukaife fired several shots in the parking lot, wounding four, including McGlocklin. Eighteen-year-old Cody McGrath, 19-year-old Zacharia Gietl and 19-year-old Shayne Davis were also injured in the shooting.
The case remains under investigation, according to police.